Keep it Clean
- Keep your aligners odor-free, hygienic, and clear with the Invisalign Aligner Cleaning System (invisalignstore.com). Special cleaning crystals remove plaque from your Invisalign aligners in about 15 minutes.
- A regular toothbrush and toothpaste are acceptable and affordable alternatives to clean Invisalign trays. It’s best to use a regular toothpaste; many whitening toothpastes are too abrasive and can dull or scratch the clear plastic tray. Keep your teeth clean too by brushing and flossing while cleaning your aligners.
- Denture cleaning solutions are another way to keep the Invisalign clear aligner trays clean. Many come in tablet form that dissolve in water, forming a bubbly solution that will clear your aligners of any plaque and leave them smelling fresh and clean.
- Ultrasonic cleaner appliances are available at retail stores that can help keep the Invisalign trays clear of any debris, and they work gently and effectively. Most cost less than $50.
- White vinegar is a time-honored cleaning solution and can be effective in cleaning and deodorizing the Invisalign trays.
- Hydrogen peroxide mixed with a little water is good in a pinch. This will kill any bacteria and keep the trays clear.
Dr. Leroy Venn and the team at Atlanta Smile Studio are experts in braces. If you have any questions pertaining to braces, clear braces, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen in the 30127 area, Powder Springs, GA, Mableton, Ga, Dallas, GA, Hiram, GA, Cobb County, GA, or the 30127 zip code area, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Leroy Venn, contact Atlanta Smile Studio at: (770) 892-3833.